Authentic Tastes of New Orleans
We use the freshest ingredients available and do not use any artificial flavours, colours or preservatives.
1. Cajun Wraps
- Beef – Lean 100% Australian beef
- Chicken – Succulent breast fillet (free-roaming & chemically free)
- Tofu – Marinated and cooked in a zesty Cajun batter
All large wraps served in a soft warm tortilla with crisp hand-cut lettuce, sliced tomato, caramelised grilled onion, garlic aioli and choice of our homemade sauces.
2. Creole Fish Taco
Crispy battered hoki fish fillets served with garlic aioli, coleslaw, sliced tomato jalapeno peppers ( optional ), and choice of our homemade sauces. Served in our standard pitte bread.
Golden twice cooked potato fries in a cone. Cooked twice to seal the fries from becoming sodden with oil, resulting in crunchy on the outside and soft on the inside fries, with choice of our homemade sauces. We use 100% potato fries, no reconstituted product.
- Plain Salted Fries – Served with choice of our homemade sauces
- Cajun Fries – tossed with our Cajun spice-mix and served with lime mayo
- Big Tex Fries – Served with creamy chipotle mayo and organic bacon bits
4. Our Sauces
The Cajun Kitchen offers as a flavoursome point of difference our unique selection of home made sauces with a Southern reference.
- SMOKY CAJUN (Smoky & peppery)
- HOT SAUCE (Jalapeno hot)
- AUSSIE TOMATO (Hearty tomato and herb mix)
- BAYOU MAYO (Roasted garlic aioli)
- LIME MAYO (Zesty Lime Mayo )
CHORIZO / CHICKEN
Jambalaya is a traditional Creole stew incorporating a smoky sausage (chorizo), chicken or seafood, tomato and vegetables. The end result is a reddish- coloured, well seasoned dish with wide appeal.
SHRIMP , CHICKEN and BACON
The signature dish of New Orleans is also the signature dish of the Cajun Kitchen; hearty and flavoursome shrimp and chicken gumbo with smoky flavours, incorporating the ‘Big Three’ – Capsicum ( Bell Pepper),Onion and Celery
- (Virgin) Mint Julep – the signature Southern cocktail, made sans alcohol, with mint, lemon and a hint of ginger.
- Southern Iced Tea – house made classic Southern Iced Tea, as offered by Scarlet to Rhett.